Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Sweet Daughter


In my excitement of making this card I wrote "Womack's" rather than "Womacks" - oh well spelling/grammar have never been my strong points.
Enjoy the news and ignore the typos!
Love
the Womacks

We emailed this card to share with family and friends. Before sharing with anyone we wanted to tell our close family first. I sent a copy of this to be printed at the drugstore in the town where my grandma lives (since she doesn't use email) and she went to pick up a new picture of Baby K. When she got there they said they never received an order from me - WHAT?! They have it now but she won't have time to pick it up until 7:30pm TONIGHT! So she still doesn't know.
My husbands parents didn't get the news until late either because their internet was down.
Kind of a blow to our excitement that the people we were most excited to tell couldn't even get to see the announcement when we intended for them to. Good thing the news is still exciting. :)

Thanks for all of the well wishes we have already received. Our children will be 19months apart and I'm sure we are in for a real adventure!

7 comments:

kellie j. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!

TheHappyNeills said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Ours are 18 months apart, and we love it! It makes things crazy sometimes (especially in the baby-toddler stage), but the benefits are great in having kids close in age! You'll love it!

Christy said...

YAY!!!! ours are 21 months apart, and I think it's a great space. any farther apart and i think it would be MORE difficult. they will be such great friends!! SO excited for you guys!

Keela said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.

kim said...

it'd be fun if the baby was an April Fools baby!

Heather said...

Umm...Kim, I do NOT think it would be cool to have an april fool's baby. Poor kid - I'm sure people would have lots of annoying lame jokes about that one!
My guess is we will schedule a c-section and unless God makes us, we will not be doing it on April 1st. :)

Marie said...

Congratulations Heather! That is wonderful news!