
I made this on Scrapblog.com and I am hoping to print it off and fit it in a travel coffee mug for Great Grandma and it will be what Baby K gives her GG for Christmas. GG loves to travel and usually keeps a small McDonald's coffee cup with her b/c it has a lid. I'm thinking this will make a cute upgrade from her McDonald's cup.
I found an 8oz travel tumbler on Bodum.com however it is out of stock and I'm not sure how long it will be until they have them. I can order a 16oz tumbler but GG likes small cups...but in the end all GG's like to show off pictures of their grandkids so maybe size doesn't matter.
Christmas is so close...maybe I'll just order the 16oz mug and call it good.
2 comments:
this is a really cute idea!
fun idea! if you want another idea, i noticed that both walmart.com and snapfish.com have "commuter mug" photo gifts. you could just upload the jpg and add it to the mug!
Post a Comment