Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gift Update & our Big Girl!

Ok - well my scrapblog turn traveling coffee mug worked! It would take a little explaining that I am too lazy to type but basically I exported my scrapblog as a .jpg and then plopped it into photoshop. In photo shop I changed my image size to fit the mug template and then made the canvas size 8x10 and had the 8x10 image printed at Walgre*ns then traced the template that came with the mug and inserted it! GG likes to buy coffee at McD*nalds when she travels so I am going to put a McD gift card inside - what a fun gift for the woman who has everything but who also loves her great granddaughter! I can't wait to see her open this gift! No one show GG this blog entry until after Christmas you hear! :)


Finally,
Until reading M&Em's connection I had kind of forgotten we had a Bumbo - so I pulled it out and Baby K had a great time hanging out in it for a while. I can't believe she is 14 weeks Big! We sure love our happy girl.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you finally added something new! i am not too sure on those cookies though...cinnamon chips?!? your new header is awesome...will that be your new yr card? love GGs gift and my lil neice in her tiny chair. she has gotten bigger since the wedding!

Gail said...

So I've seen pics of my 2 favorite babes in their bumbos in just like 2 minutes--she looks so happy and independent in there! Wish we had those when my kids were little! I miss you! When are you coming back?

Erika said...

The gift looks great, Heather!! Way to go.