Friday, December 05, 2008

Help

So we took some pictures that I plan to use for a "Happy New Year" card
Some are really sweet, some are so-so...I can't decide for sure which are my absolute favorites so I thought maybe you could vote.
I need one of the family and one of Baby K by herself.
There are a few candid shots of the family so I could use more than 2, maybe 3-5 pictures total...can you tell I am undecided? I will need to crop some of the photos as well.
I tried to add captions to most of them so you can vote via the caption name. I would love some input.



**If you drag your mouse over the slide show you will see the Picasa tool bar, click on the album name or the multicolored circle and it will take you to a website for easier viewing of the pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like them all, but my favorites are #1 family, close up family, and for baby K, all smiles and mom made me do this.
LOVE the outfit!

Jason, Lisa, Olivia & Annalie said...

Ok and all smiles.

Anonymous said...

i like cute stuff, all smiles, ha!, close up. for the family ones, #1, 4,5,8.

Em said...

I love "Close up Family" and "Smirk"...great family pics! We did the same thing a week ago!

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

I like family #4, cute stuff and ha.

Erin said...

How fun, they turned out great! I like #8, all smiles, and smirk.

Anonymous said...

so steve and i looked and we liked 2, close up family, all smiles, and smirk. they were all adorable!