Meet "Little Miss Crazy Hair."

It's true, many times when we go to get her out of her crib in the morning we scoop her out of her crib and say, "Well, Hello! Crazy Hair!" She laughs and repeats, "Crazy Hair" in her cute little almost 2 year old voice.
.JPG)
So while she munches on toast and fruit I have the great pleasure of taming the beast - her hair!

It really isn't that tangled and combs out easier than you might think.

I'm sure someday she will be proud to display these crazy hair photos in a wedding slide show, or maybe not.
A little water spray and a few comb-overs later and she's all ready to go!
It's about this time that she & Mickey breakout singing...
.JPG)
"Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot
Diggity Dog - It's a Brand New Day,
Whatcha Waitin' For? Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot
Diggity Dog!"
4 comments:
thank you for the giggles today!!!
Way too cute. I love this post!
oh my gosh, that's what my hair looks like...except mine doesn't really look any different when I try to style it! She's very sleek in that little "after" picture!
What great hair! :)
Post a Comment