Ok, so It's not my birthday...YET! But I'm totally excited about a recipe I found today for a cheesecake and for my birthday I'm making my own Birthday Cheesecake! I've got about 6 weeks to wait but I'm ok with that.If you too want to make this cheesecake you can find the recipe at
My Kitchen Cafe
I found it via Foodgawker.
I love foodgawker. I AM a Foodgawker.
I will sign off now. I'm sure you're not even reading this post anymore; you are just looking at the photo drooling & imagining what this must taste like and when you can try it and drink a yummy cup of coffee. That's what I am imagining.
August 17th Baby! Who wants to party with me? LOL
3 comments:
I should just start making my own cake. I always am a little sad that now that I am a wife/mother I don't get a cake and everyone else does. Next year I am finding a fun new recipe!
maybe it could be a Friday cake so you don't have to wait until your birthday to eat it. just a thought. all about instant gratification here.
i might have to make my own cake, too--looks amazing!
Post a Comment