I've had so many things to blog & just havent had the time.
In May we had our family reunion. KJ had a blast playing, meeting new cousins and riding a horse.
Baby E just keeps growing and growing as you will see. 3months old and already a whopping 14.8 lbs!!
KJ has found she loves stickers and finds them and sticks them to things over and over again. A few weeks ago she found a sticker on some potatoes I had bought, while I was unloading groceries she found the potatoes, removed the sticker and stuck in on her brother. I didn't notice until I went to pick him up that she had done this...evidentally Baby E was temporarially on sale for 99cents! lol The sticker was removed. We are keeping him! :)
Enjoy the slide shows. Hope you enjoy catching up with us.
2 comments:
love those babies!
Okay so can I have some of those pictures?
Post a Comment