Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspiring, Beautiful, Humbling...

My friend Christy posted this link on her blog
http://louxfamilyblog.com/

a link to what? A family's story. An adoption story(ies). A Life Story. A story of mission and focus. A story about what is important in life. A story that through tears brought me a reminder of perspective.

If you have a minute swing over to this blog. Read the July 3rd post but, even more, read the June 29th post. Beauty. Life. Mission. Perspective. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. The POWER of God.

Please excuse my fragment sentences, I honestly have no words to convey all that is stirring in my heart and soul as I read this family's story.

Beautifully Stirred,
H

1 comment:

TheHappyNeills said...

I've followed that blog for a year or more. It was incredible to start with, and even more powerful considering what that family has been through. Such an indescribable testimony!