I was watching the Ellen show the other day and it was all about her favorite things. I don't usually watch her show but I felt drawn to know what are some of her favorite things? I enjoyed finding them out one by one, what would be next?
I am not surprised that I loved learning what her favorite things are because one of my favorite of all favorite things is knowing the favorites of people I know and love and even strangers for that matter.
Here are a few more of my favorite things...I would LOVE to know yours.
Warm days, sunshine, ice cream, k-state football, warm coffee paired with any rich smooth dessert, Dr. Pepper especially from Rock-A-Belly deli or Sonic (It's the best there!), Sitting at the top of Old Stadium on a warm day with my Bible, journal and just meeting with Jesus, favorite sound - little kids laughing really hard, a vase full of fresh flowers (even just the cheapest pre-made arrangements at the grocery store and even if I just bought them for myself) sitting on my kitchen table welcoming me home, sharing a homemade meal with friends, pink - I love pink, experimenting with new recipes, staying up late, reading some pretty cool blogs, my community of friends - you are all amazing and I love ya! Oh I could go on and on...
Most of all, my favorite thing is sharing/doing almost all of these things with friends.
Can't wait to know a few of your favorite things...and if you can't keep it to a few well...
Go ahead, do some blog blogging on my comment page.
4 comments:
(knuckles cracking) Okay, ready to blog! :-) A few of my favorite things...OU Football!, college football season in general, time with Jesus, deep conversations, quality friendships, renewed friendships, great coffee houses, "vacations" with my friend Jill, laughter (deep and infectious), OU Football!, dinner with friends, cooking, baking, great stories, TV shows (that tell great stories), OU Football!, writing (and blogging), reading blogs of others, seeing new places, seeing Jesus in other people's stories...OU Football! :-) I could probably go on and on really...
Blythe,
I think I broke some moral code by clearing your comment to be posted. I'm pretty sure there is some Wildcat honor code that frowns against allowing a post on this blog promoting OU Football.
But because I love ya and I love that You love [it], I can't even type [it] again, I let it post. :)
Much laughter here from my little corner...
I guess considering the time, I must list staying up late as a favorite thing. I love dreaming with others, coffee, laughter, dancing, dark chocolate, art, painting, music, singing, blogging, travel, vacations on beaches, exercise, brunch, sleeping in, friends, community, symantics, fun belts, shoes, hugs, massages, creating safe places for people, meditating on scripture, family...I could go on and on.
Post a Comment