Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tagged

Blythe "tagged" me so I guess I'm it...Here are my answers.

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Go to Italy (b/c my grandparents immigrated to the US from there)
2. Take a cake decorating class
3. See a Broadway show, On Broadway
4. Go to Hawaii again, or even live there
5. Cheer the KSU Wildcats to a National Championship
6. Have the kitchen of my dreams
7. Marry a man who loves me and is somehow convinced I'm amazing! Of course I will love him and think he's amazing and we'll have the world's most beautiful children. :) (I know this is 3 in 1)
8. Bonus dream: have dinner with Bill & Sharon Snyder

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Discipline myself to be an Olympic athlete, or marathon runner
2. live alone for a long period of time (I need roommates or something)
3. Avoid looking at cookbooks when in a bookstore
4. Smoke cigarettes (never tried and never want to - even at 95, Tryon!)
5. Eat foods with a soggy bread like texture or mushy, i.e. pancakes, cooked carrots, french toast
6. Watch the Disney on Ice Nemo commercial, or watch it live for that matter...freaky! It's fish with legs and a human head atop it's fins...Ahhh!

Seven Things That (Would Be) Attract(ive) (to) Me (in a potential) Mate
1.Passionate about living for and knowing Jesus
2. Passionate about others living for and knowing Jesus, finds joy in investing in others
3. Will let me freak out when I need to, and then calm me down
4. enjoys to travel
5. loves to laugh and doesn't take life too serious.
6. Thinks I'm pretty great and likes to find special surprise ways to express that to me.
7. he's good with money and willing to take care of the budget, bills and check book.
(this keeping things to a top 7 stinks! I want to break the rules.)

Seven Things I Say:
1. Oh My
2. Totally
3. Fo' Sho' ("For Sure" the cool way, I've backed off this one some, but I do love to say it)
4. No Way! (My way of saying, "I can't believe it!"
5. You are kidding me.
6. Do you love it?
7a. Well, I love ya!
7b. That's awesome/that's so great
(I could add more, I usually have something to say. :) )

3 comments:

Blythe Lane said...

I want to see a Broadway show too! Actually, I'd love to go to New York City for a spell. Love the Italy idea too!

Jenni said...

Now what's wrong with this picture? We went to NYC together and both of our 'to do before we die' posts (the met and broadway) are there. What was wrong with us? It could have been the heat, the hostel or our cheapskate budget paired with only 48 hours in the city. There needs to be a redemptive trip sometime in our lives.

Heather said...

Joy - Who knows what was wrong with us. I think mostly it was our time constraints and budget but also I was in mourning at the time no matter how hard I was trying to fight it.
Regardless of missing out on some cool things I did really have fun and have fond memories of the trip.
Of course I'm always up for going again and I would totally stay in that hostel again, it was cheap and rat/bug free to my knowledge. :)