| You Are Kermit |
![]() Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know. You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems. Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green. Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies! |

7 comments:
Yes, from what I know about you, you are Kermie! I took this and came out as The Animal. I'm not really sure how to take that...
Thanks, I think I'm good with being Kermit. Although I was sort of hoping to be the Rocker girl or the French chef.
What does it mean that you're Animal?
Crazy fun and adventurous?
I love the Animal and it makes me laugh to think of you being all crazy, head-banging and drumming.
This was Animal's description:
A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"
Now, does that REALLY sound like me??? :-)
Blythe- Woah! I don't think you are like animal at all, "Kill Kill" that is scary stuff!
Buzzard - not sure what Gonzo, and who/what eats a tire? Not sure that discribes you.
This quiz turned out more random than I thought.
Well I figured I would give this Muppet thang a shot...I took it several times changing possible answers to which I may vary in my choices. The most common one that came up was GONZO. HA! I also had scooter, the Dr.(beaker was his assistant), Animal, fozzie and the Rowlf the dog show up. Honestly I was hoping for beaker(he cracks me up) and was also prepared for Animal. I guess if I keep dreaming big someday when I grow up I can be Beaker.
Well I figured I would give this Muppet thang a shot...I took it several times changing possible answers to which I may vary in my choices. The most common one that came up was GONZO. HA! I also had scooter, the Dr.(beaker is his assistant), Animal, fozzie and Rowlf the dog show up. Honestly I was hoping for beaker(he cracks me up) and was also prepared for Animal. I guess if I keep dreaming big someday when I grow up I can be Beaker.
Post a Comment