Monday, September 15, 2008

A Fall Day...

It is a crisp fall day today. 58 degrees, a big blue sky with hardly any clouds - after days of rain.

The crisp air and sunny skies make me want:
A Pumpkin Spice Latte
A hayride in a pumpkin patch
A K-State home football game
White Chili & Cinnamon Rolls

I will settle for the latte and a nap and maybe a short walk around the block - oh and wearing a Kstate sweatshirt dreaming of a game day. :)

4 comments:

Em said...

Ditto! This weather is my absolute favorite! I've been in the best mood today (despite news that I haven't dilated any since last week and only effaced 10% more). It's just gorgeous outside!

Anonymous said...

Oh, to have a bowl of your white chili! I think it may be my favorite soup! Gail

Amanda said...

Oh! I'm so jealous of your weather! We're still in the upper 80's here. Sigh...

Mendy said...

you're the only other gal i know besides me who sees the leaves turning and celebrates the fact that it is football season!