Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Pictures

Photo Slide Show (click here)
Ok, well here is a link to a slide show of some pictures we had taken today. I just wanted to have a few pictures to capture how tiny our little girl is right now.
Baby K continues to be a joy and such a sweetheart.
How do I post a Picasa slide show in my blog? I can't figure it out....hmmmm....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Heather! I love this little girl! And you look amazing! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Love ya--gail

Em said...

These pictures are beautiful!! What a sweetheart. I see so much of Adam in her! YOU look great, too! Seriously.

I figured out how to 'embed' picassa slide shows in the blog text. I searched the 'help' section on Picasa's website. I think this is the link I used:

http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=66969

Try that link. I know that once it created the slideshow, all I had to do was copy and paste a bunch of random-looking text into the body of my post. I hope it helps!

Christy said...

Cute cute cute pictures. And I agree, she looks like Adam. :)

Anonymous said...

great pics guys!! Thanks for sharing.

Erika said...

Yes, I must say she looks like her Daddy. :) She is beautiful! You look great Heather. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry said...

she is so cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

To post a picasa slide show click on "embed show" on your picasa page and copy the html code. when you edit your blog page click on "edit html" (bottom right hand corner) and paste the code into the text box. when you publish your page the slide show should be there. Hope that works for you!