Here is a link for a slide show of some highlights of Baby K's first week.
http://www.members.cox.net/heather_jane/First_Week/
Some words from Baby K:
These new parents of mine are crazy about me & I am loving it!
Why Dad is great: He is the BEST at swaddling me! I love being swaddled as long as I can have at least one hand by my face - I love my hands! Yesterday mom and dad caught me interlocking my fingers and it looked like I was praying.
Dad is also an expert diaper changer now, I was the first baby he ever changed a diaper for.
I love to snuggle on Dad's chest, he gives me lots of kisses and tells me I'm beautiful.
Why Mom is great: She feeds me and I LOVE to eat! She rocks me and talks to me and we have nice late night and early morning chats when the house is quiet and it's just us. We love to cuddle and she also gives me lots of kisses and tells me I'm beautiful.
Some words from Mom:
Baby K is Great, Fabulous, Amazing! She is such a good baby. She cries when she has a need but then quiets as soon as her need is met - food, diaper change, to be swaddled, to be cuddled - that's it. Only a couple of times have we heard her be really upset or angry. She sleeps through the night and has since birth (although until she gains a little weight I do wake her in the night to eat, which she is always happy to do), she loves to just cuddle and stare at us. She has the most attentive eyes. She is making this new parent thing seem like a breeze and very low stress. I know she has lots of surprises and challenges in store of us but this week has been a dream and we are ready to love her through any challenge.
4 comments:
Heather - she's beautiful!!!! Love the pics! :) I am so excited that she's sleeping through the night for you - how great! :) I'm glad everyone is happy & healthy!! I pray everything continues just as smoothly! :)
Yay! She sounds absolutely precious. Glad to hear you are getting some good rest in, too. Hopefully that will help your recovery to continue to be smooth sailing! Give her hugs and kisses from me and Audrey!
Love the slideshow--Baby K is such a doll--I miss her so much! Love you, Baby!!! Auntie Gail
Heather & Adam, your baby is a cutie. Seems that God has blessed her with a great mom & dad and ya'll with a precious little one. I'm glad to hear all is well. =) (Rhonda's friend in FTW)
Post a Comment