Let the brainwashing begin...mommy is going to turn this little one into a K-State fan if she can. She seems amused, doesn't she?
Daddy thinks the bow is a little over the top - mommy thinks it is cute and keeps strangers from thinking I'm a boy - Baby K doesn't mind the bow unless she hits it with her hand and it ends up over her eye like a pirate eye patch.
Mommy hopes K-State defense and coaching improve so it is easier to hold your head up high while supporting the Cats - these non conference games are making me nervous - what is up? I totally think they have the talent so why isn't it showing up on the field? hmmm...Go State!
6 comments:
What a little princess,
she has already changed sooo much! I can't wait to watch her on the 11th!
Oh, I'm so happy! I was just about to complain that we needed new baby pics, and here one is! She's changing, but is still oh, so beautiful! Gail
I love the picture! Keep posting pictures when possible...I've been checking your blog daily! :)
mendy agrees with "mommy" about ksu defense and coaching...nervous!
she's the cutest K State fan i've ever seen!
Aunt Gail needs to see some new pictures of Kaiya! I miss her!
Post a Comment