I can't believe how adorable she is! I love her little onesie!!
we both think this is a great shot! it made us smile and giggle instantly...looking forward to seeing ya
How Precious!!! I called everyone to the computer room to see the picture of the little "turkey". See you in a week or so.
Precious is what came to my mind as well, got your message, totally frusterating,however, she is absolutely worth it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how adorable she is! I love her little onesie!!
we both think this is a great shot! it made us smile and giggle instantly...looking forward to seeing ya
How Precious!!! I called everyone to the computer room to see the picture of the little "turkey". See you in a week or so.
Precious is what came to my mind as well, got your message, totally frusterating,however, she is absolutely worth it.
Post a Comment