Sunday, November 02, 2008

NO!

I wish these girls were all standing up so you could really get a good idea of what we had in front of us as we watched the PSU football game yesterday. I honestly thought it was some kind of nod to Halloween until the other spectators around us assured me that no, they actually wear these outfits on a regular basis. Oh my! What a shame. These poor girls! The outfit was not flattering on one single dancer - not one! They looked horrible and inappropriate and several of them looked like they were going to fall out of their outfit one way or another. It was a relief at half time when they changed spots with the cheerleaders and went to the opposite side of the stadium. I really really really wanted to ask where their coach was and have a talk with her.
If by some crazy chance there is a crimson & gold dancer reading this - Honey, I am SO sorry someone makes you wear this red sparkle nightmare and I won't even comment on the boots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had no idea until just now what you were talking about. Their outfits should be burned!