Monday, November 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from a Crazy Fan!

Ok, if you know me, you KNEW this post was coming! I'm not sure what I am fomore fond of; K-State football or Coach Snyder. It's strange, I am aware of this but for whatever reasons I am so fond of Coach, his integrity, his leadership, the way he seems to "father" the young men on his team. I actually had a dream after Prince was fired that Bill was rehired and I was appointed his administrative assistant. In my dream he pretty much thought I was awesome and although stressed I was learning to do my new job and be a great mommy too. Like I said - it was a dream and a crazy one at that!
I am totally going to a game in 2009 and dream of having season tickets once again... Bill if you are reading this I would love to have you and Sharon over for dinner.
Merry Christmas and GO CATS! Redemption is on the horizon! To the neh sayers I say - oh, it's not that bad and it's not that crazy that Coach is back - watch and see, we'll get some good coaches in there and restore some confidence to the players and off we'll go...winning seasons here we come.
As a disclaimer to those of you who don't know me, I still believe that Jesus is #1, the real gift of Christmas and spiritual truth is more important than football and that Coach Snyder is an imperfect human like the rest of us.
K-state football is my not so guilty pleasure and probably always will be. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! Can your 2009 game be the KSU vs A&M game?

Anonymous said...

i wondered when i hear about this from you. Steve told me it was coming. haha