My Amazing Husband has been working away to finish our basement. He is so talented and such a hard worker. I only wish he could take a couple of weeks off work to work on it so it would get done faster. I am SO SO Proud of his hard work and you have got to check out these pictures of our fireplace mantle he made and his tile work!
It's still a work in progess but hopefully by January it will be done or close to it.
6 comments:
That looks amazing!! Way to go Adam!
Adam is doing an awesome job! i want his craftiness and skills to rub off onto Steve!
Are you serious, that looks so awesome, he is in the wrong profession. I want to visit. My AMAZING husband is at a football game all afternoon and then off to play poker with his friends for the evening.
Hey, looks great! Can't wait to see it for real next weekend. See you soon.
Wow--your basement is so great! Can't wait to see it. Adam did an amazing job.
beautiful!
Post a Comment