Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Terry Cloth



I just have to share with you Baby K's favorite things.
Mommy & Daddy
Smiling, smiling and smiling!!!
If you really want to see this kid come alive, get her ready for bath time. She loves loves LOVES being naked and then wrapped in a terry cloth towel.
Oh, she'll smile if wrapped in one of those hooded Carter brand towels but she has two homemade hooded towel made from big terry cloth towels and they are so much more fluffy and evidently Baby K loves fluffy textures because I am telling you she laughs and coos and totally comes alive when she can be naked and wrapped up in her favorite towel.

I love bath time with my baby girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! she looks completely happy

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Miss you, Baby K! Gail

Christy said...

such sweet, sweet smiles! thanks for sharing.