Ok, if you easily think things are gross, please stop reading this post.
Oh, I mean it.
I'm not easily grossed out and I will tell you after reading this article I wasn't sure I should have. Aren't you glad I'm passing it on to you? :)
This is an article I came across today while I was surfing the net for dinner ideas. I guess because of the article title is the reason it came up as a response to my search.
I would like to say one more thing before I reveal the article...
Questions: Will I do this? Do I want to?
Answer: No, No, Noooooo!!!!! and YUCKY!!!
Ok that said, here is an article that was published in a popular mainstream news magazine, the article is about people paying someone to cook, freeze dry & make vitamin capsules out of their placenta after the birth of their child. I guess it has some medicinal qualities.
Don't believe me? Read it for yourself.
Click Here to Read
Enjoy. Now I'm off to figure out what we are REALLY going to have for dinner, if I can even eat after that! :)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! to top it off, the umbilical cord fashioned into a heart shape! TOO MUCH!!!
the writer is really hilarious, though...great writing!
that was. . . fascinating. and disgusting. and fascinating. i am a huge advocate of all things natural (i can safely say that for a few more weeks until i've actually had a baby, then i may have to change my tune), but i draw the line here. that was so nasty, and yet, fascinating. i like the point the husband made that yeah, sure, animals eat their placenta, but they also lick up their own vommit and lick their butts. fascinating. . .
Post a Comment