Today I have my check up with my OB. I will get to listen to this sweet baby's heartbeat, I love that part! But I am really excited today because we will set the date for the ultrasound and that means we will know when we get to find out if this little pumpkin is a boy or a girl (assuming the baby cooperates).
People keep asking us if we will find out the sex of the baby. My answer is, YES! I would go absolutely nuts if I didn't know and more than that I would drive my husband crazy. I can barely stand it when my friends don't find out. There is just too much anticipation for me. :)
I can't wait to find out who this little person is God has chosen for our family.
I'll keep you posted on when we find out. My guess is the first week of November. We shall see.
2 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait for you to find out either!! I understand what you mean about not being able to wait to find out about other friends' babies...I nearly go crazy! Hope you're feeling well!
Aaaaaaaaaahhh! I didn't know you're pregnant!! CONGRATS!! Did you post it on your blog? I keep up on it... I must have missed it?!?! Anywho, YEA!! I hope all goes well - and that you're feeling well! :) I'm weird - I love finding out what other people are having... but I loved the anticipation of not knowing until Avery was born. :) Ha.
Post a Comment