Friday, October 30, 2009

One Week From Today...

One week from today is our sonogram and we will get to see our tiny baby and hopefully find out the sex of the baby. I am so excited to know who this little person is growing inside me.

On another note, I do think halloween dress up is fun but sometimes I think it's strange. I'm glad that one week from today hopefully I will not be helped at the grocery store or the bank by people dressed in costume. Maybe I'm a party pooper but I just find it kind of creepy to have a grown adult ring up my groceries while dressed from head to toe like a braveheart warrior or vampire.

So here's to November 6th! Should be a fun day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im assuming your going to send out a big old text, b/c I am so anxious as well!! As for the costumes, how can you not love the dress up, I think I've worn three different costumes in the last week, LOVE IT!

jesslucas said...

I hear ya! I am not a big fan of Halloween!

I cannot wait to hear about your appt! BOY BOY BOY! :o)