Thursday, October 16, 2008

Accessories - A MUST to finish any outfit


Seriously isn't she the cutest! I went to visit a friend who makes hair bows and headbands for little girls. She makes all different sizes. The bows are interchangeable on the headband and later can be worn just as a hair bow. I just laid some clothing on top of Baby K so she didn't have to put up with me dressing and undressing her several times today just so I could show of her new bows. I love accessorizing my little bald princess! :)
Check out sugarplumboutique blog if you want to see more cute bows or order some of your own.
If you live near Wichita I want to have a bow party probably in January. Sweet treats & cute bows are in store!! Let me know if you want an invite.
ok...now to unloading the dishwasher and starting dinner...what I really should have been doing this whole time.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

She is definitely your daughter! I love how girlie you want her to be. It is adorable.

Anonymous said...

i am a loyal customer of kendra's--actually i just picked up some bows from her recently. i will definitely come to the party!

Unknown said...

Seriously, she is the cutest!

TheHappyNeills said...

haha, thanks for the advertising! and funny that michelle left a comment--small world!

*don't forget to mention that all proceeds are for a good cause!* :)