Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rainy Day...

It is a rainy & cool day around these parts today. So Baby K and I are staying cozy in our PJ's and Mommy is enjoying the next best thing to a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte... coffee made with love by my husband and some $1.50 CoffeeMate Pumpkin Spice creamer....pretty yummy if I do say so myself. In the entry previous to this one you can see a slide show of Baby K in her PJ's. She is smiling now even when it's not gas! So cute. No pictures of mommy in her PJ's because mommy isn't as cute. :)


2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Heather! I found your blog through some others...isn't Mommyhood fun?? :)

P.S. Where in this city did you find that Coffee Mate Pumpkin spice creamer???? I've been looking all over.. :)

Marie said...

I was just going to say the same thing! It hasn't hit Hy-vee yet. Darn! I love that stuff!