Strawberries cored and filled with cheesecake then dipped in chocolate - I must eat one soon! hee heeFound this recipe on my beloved Foodgawker website.
Unrelated info to this food post...
Baby K goes to the dr. for her 1month appt. I can't believe my baby is 4 weeks old. WOW!
Also, soda pop is now a no go for me. I don't drink it often but the last 2 times I've had it have been Baby K's worst days. The kid's tummy can't handle the stuff, I'm pretty sure.
Dang it! Even though I don't drink pop much, now that I need to avoid it I want it more than ever. :)
5 comments:
Yum!! These look yummy! I've bookmarked so many desserts from foodgawker I'll never get to them all...it'll be a while before I figure out how to bake/cook during naptimes :)
YUM. those look heavenly!!
wow. Who knew chocolate covered strawberries could get even BETTER?
heather....every time I check out your sight there is some new, incredibly tasty food on here. oh my! These look wonderful!!
I WANT THOSE!
Post a Comment