Ok, so I'm going to try & scan/post the 3D sono pictures we got of Baby E today.
I have to say, "MAN! Our kids look like their daddy and that's all there is to it!"
Baby E is definitely a boy if there was any doubt about it, there is no more (note: I will not be posting the proof of this of which I'm sure Baby E will thank me one day!)
Not only does he look like his daddy he also looks very much like his big sister,
Also I would like to say Craig*slist is awesome. I found the double stroller we need by posting a WTB (Want To Buy) ad on there and someone read it, had one in good condition and with extra seat covers and for much less than the sale retail of a new one and after checking it out yesterday we are now the proud crazy owners of a double stroller! WooHoo!
I went shopping this afternoon and found several clothing items marked 75-85% off and bought items for $3.00 or less for our little man to wear. Things from newborn to 12 months and hopefully seasonally appropriate, unless he starts packing on the pounds too fast. ;)
Now we just need to paint the baby room & order a crib. Oh, and change out the pink ribbon and lace on the bassinet for the little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment