Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh My Oh My...

If you are not a fan of the blog Cake Wrecks then I'm pretty sure you are missing out.
Today's post was about Baby Shower Cakes and since I am pregnant I just had to share these with you...
Seriously, who comes up with these ideas? Who actually gives these cakes to their friends??? Is the mother-to-be suppose to act like she loves the idea or the "creativity" or is she suppose to laugh? I think it would be difficult to mask my thoughts about receiving a cake like these, and maybe even more difficult to eat a piece.
She has several past posts about baby shower cakes if you want to do a search. Seriously, there is a post from several months ago where someone ordered a C-Section cake! (looks like mommy's belly with incision & baby coming out - WEIRD!!!!)
Ok here is the cake post from today...
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2010/01/labor-of-love.html

No comments: