Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Introducing Baby E

Here is a slide show of some 3D pictures of Baby E at 29 weeks.
If you double click on the slide show it should link you to the actual scanned pictures and you can view them larger.

In one picture he is holding his big toe with his hand. He had his tongue out in a few pictures but you may not be able to notice since they are a little small. I just want to scoop him up and kiss him but I think for now I will let him stay safe inside me, where he is also quiet and easy to please. ;)

3 comments:

Brown Apples said...

He's A Womack! I think Adam's genes won out again! It's ok- Kaiya is sure cute!!!

jesslucas said...

How cute! I can't wait for him to be here!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

love the foot pic, these pictures are so awesome, my girlfriend was blogstalking you saying the same t hing, never seen baby pics so clear, love him already!