Sunday, January 31, 2010

Must Have!


Black & Decker Paint Stick
I told my husband to blog this but he said he "doesn't blog." Well for those of you who don't know my husband you should know that he doesn't often have high reviews of gadgets. You know, the gadgets that are suppose to make a job easier and are good in thought but fail in design. He's an engineer and is irritated by poor design and poor productivity. Makes sense right.

Well we need to paint the baby room. I love to paint but physically am not able to do it right now. My husband is not a fan of painting but will do it (and does a great job) when it's required or if I beg enough. LOL

He found this product online last night and decided to give it a try.

Husband Review: REALLY LIKES IT! I'd say he'd give it 4.5 stars out of 5

Price reasonable. Functionality great. Time saver. We will not likely paint a room without this ever again. Clean up takes some time but not bad.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Um...I'm more interested in seeing the ROOM! :) I bet it's super cute!

Heather said...

Well Gail, right now the room is just a boring gray room but soon it will have a red racing stripe & hopefully in 3 weeks we will have the crib & dresser in there. I promise you will get pictures of the progress & finished product when there is something to look at other than gray walls.

Beth said...

Okay so we know its awesome now but what exactly makes it SO special?.. It looks like a regular paint roller what does it do thats different?

Mallory Berry said...

It is so funny to me that he loves this product. Jon used it when he was painting our basement and it is the only time I have seen him get really mad. He was so frustrated because the thing kept letting too much paint out and then it would get everywhere. I am glad it is working for you all!