I think it would be fun to blog something new, however I have no idea what to blog about. We are finally having Christmas with my sister and brother-in-law this weekend so there will be pictures for sure. :)
In the meantime I have just been busy being mommy, cleaning up toys, making meals, etc. I have also been in nesting mode/list making mode.
I am itching to paint the baby room. I started it a little but didn't get far. If you're bored and you are a good clean painter then come on over. I'd love some help.
1 comment:
I would love to help paint!!! I am keeping a baby right now, but on a day that I don't have him maybe Bren and I can come hang out one morning or something! If we could just keep the kids occupied- so we could paint!
Post a Comment