It's offical...July 1st, 2009 at approximately 2:00pm Baby K started crawling. She crawled across the kitchen floor, slapping her hand down one at a time like a stomping dinosaur! It was a hoot. I called daddy right away. She is getting faster every day.
One of these days I will take the time to learn how to post a video on here. Sorry I'm too lazy to try. :)
Here are some pictures from Sunday night July 5th. Baby K's last day of being 9 months old! By the time most of you read this she will be a whoppin' 10 months old - time flies when you're having fun.
See the post below this. I posted several pictures from our 4th of July weekend.
3 comments:
Awe. Heather! I'm gonna cry! She will be walking before you know it! Our babies are growing up way to fast! ;(
She's on the move! In just a few days she'll really be into exploring, opening cabinets, and pulling things off shelves! Yay for Kaiya!
Can't wait to see Kaiya in motion, 1 day!!Love the toes and new blog header.
Post a Comment