Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Silly Baby...


Our daughter is funny! Here are some pictures of her and all her cuteness in the past few days.
Today Baby A is at our house and while she was playing in the exersaucer Baby K decided she wanted to play underneath it! Also today, Baby K pulled up all the way to her feet to stand under the table. She has done this once before but I missed it - today I caught it on film! And finally some pictures of her eating blueberries and yogurt but the best part is that she was sitting leaning back in her chair with her foot up all casual - then she started laughing when I started taking pics and laughing at her laid back approach to breakfast.

3 comments:

kim said...

so cute and fun! keep those pics coming

Em said...

look at those teeth!! james would be so jealous...he only has two teeth!

grandma susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.