Monday, July 13, 2009

GG's Birthday

My grandma, Baby K's Great Grandma, is GG. Saturday was GG's birthday so I dressed Baby K in her 4th of July outfit that GG had bought for her and we drove down to have lunch and homemade ice cream (so yummy!) and get some cuddle time in with our GG!
Here are some pictures I took of Baby K in GG's yard on a very hot and muggy day.
Also you will notice a bruise on Baby K's cheek - lear*ning to crawl is hard work and she did a faceplant the other day onto the bathroom scale and got her first offical "Owie". Poor baby! I just think it looks so sad, but she doesn't seem to mind it.


Has anyone noticed if you type certain words, ie "learning", that blogger allows some thing/one to make it a link to something totally unrelated to your post?! Grrr...anyway that's why I had to type lear*ning above. Anyone know how I can keep this from happening?

2 comments:

kim said...

love Baby K's expression in the last pic.

Erika said...

weird about the link thing. I've never had that happen. I would guess it is something under settings that can be changed.