
Does anyone have a Wilton 3D cupcake cake pan I can borrow or rent? They cost $30. YIKES! And I don't want to spend that much to only use it a few times. I looked on Eb*ay and although they have some for $17 by the time you pay outrageous shipping costs it is more than $30!
I looked at Am*azon and found the same problem as e*bay. Craig*slist did not have any listed for the area. I called the local cake supply store and they only rent discontinued pans.
If I do buy it does anyone want to "rent" it from me for $5.00? Perhaps I could give you a deal and make back some of the ridiculous cost of a cake pan I will have little use for after Baby K's 1st birthday party.
Thoughts?
1 comment:
40% off Hobby Lobby coupon?
Does the library have one to rent? I just saw that someone had rented a pan from their library...can't remember if it was here or in another city!
I *might* be interested in renting it from you later!
Post a Comment