Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mommy, can I wear your shoes?

For weeks now Baby K keeps finding my shoes around the house and tries to put them on her feet. The funny part is she has only wore shoes a few times to church - like less than 5 times. She's a smart gal & knows these flip flops are for feet but is angry she can't get them on HER feet!
Watch this funny video.

7 comments:

kim said...

this is too funny! LMBO!! also liking the lil countdown to BDAY

Gail said...

Oh, I feel for the poor girl--wish I could help her get that flip flop on! Love ya!

Jason, Lisa, Olivia & Annalie said...

Mom! Get over there and help her! LOL. Sweet girl.

Em said...

I'm really impressed. James has no idea they go on feet. I have to put them away because he chews on them like a puppy!!

kim said...

Nancy said the twins gave up 10 am naps about a yr old

Unknown said...

It sounds like she says shoooe, smart girl!

jesslucas said...

That is so cute! OH I gotta go watch that one again! :o)