Sunday, July 05, 2009

Our Sweet Spot...Baby K

Well, I have several pictures to post. Not tons, but several. Baby K just gets more and more fun every day, and even though she and I both had a cold this past week she was smiles most of the time and after a couple of sleepless nights we were back to normal for the most part.
The 4th was a great time with friends and of course I had fun dressing Baby K for the celebrations - including a mother/daughter matching pedicure!

Here are pics of her all dressed up - the sun was BRIGHT and she was ready for a nap. I will try and take pictures again when she is more up for it.

Some friends of ours have 2 boys and are expecting their 3rd child, A GIRL! The boys love Baby K and her friend Baby A and I know they are going to make amazing big brothers! Baby K LOVES these boys - thanks little guys for being so sweet to her!
And their mommy is great with Baby K too, she's holding her in the pic.

2 comments:

jesslucas said...

LOVE the toe picture! Oh the fun things to do with girls! Wonder if Brennan would let me paint his toes! LOL

Brown Apples said...

you HAVE to email these pics to me! I love them! the boys are loving them too- " look at our baby kaiya!" they keep saying! precious!