I almost cried! It was as if she has eaten from the table forever. She did a great job and never tried to pick up her plate! I will say she needs major supervision on her handfuls because she will try to put as much food in her mouth as possible so she needed some help with portion size but we'll get there. It was nice to eat without hearing her holler every time we take a bit because she wants to always be the one taking a bite.
Here's some pics of our Big Girl with her very own Big Girl plate! (excuse me while I go cry in my pillow a bit - she's growing up too fast!)

4 comments:
it's pretty rad you're a mom...just like you always hoped.
i love to see baby K growing up but can totally agree it is happening awfully quick!
Oh Baby K--I'm so proud of you! Gail
Maybe Baby K could come teach my baby how to not pick up her plate :)!
Post a Comment