Monday, November 09, 2009

Appreciation!

I am married to quite the guy, let me tell ya! We have been making a list of things we would like to get done around our house, things like wood flooring in the kitchen/dinning area and replacing the bathroom floors with ceramic tile. We have some ideas and products we like and we were in the process of prioritizing the "To Do" list according to what should be done before the new baby gets here.
On Friday morning I took a peek in the upstairs guest room that will soon be Baby E's room and remembered that the closet is full of office things and my husbands nice suits. I decided to send my husband an email explaining that the first thing on our list should probably be to finish the closet in the downstiars guest room (there are no shelves in there currently and no pole to hang clothes on) so that we can move the items from the upstairs closet down there and make room for baby. Very soon I got a text message from him saying this was a good idea and he had some ideas for the closet. Remember this was Friday morning.
Saturday morning he got up early, went to the store and bought supplies and worked away! He isn't done yet but he made some great progress on Sat and Sun and I imagine it won't be long before we have a very nice closet. I was surprised that he got to work on it so quickly, when I threw out the idea I was just thinking maybe before Christmas we should finish it, but this was a great surprise!
I just wanted to give my husband a BIG THANKS for being so on top of things, for being a hard worker and for using his time to make our home such a nice & organized place. I am grateful for him and very proud of his handyman skills!
You're the Best and I'm so glad you're mine. Love you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like Daddy is excited about his new baby boy! Way to go, Adam!