I really like this bedding. I like the idea of painting the walls a light gray color (probably lighter than what is in this photo). My husband likes the idea of the "racing stripe" on the wall.If we don't do a racing stripe on the crib wall maybe we will do something like this (imagine the black couch is actually the crib)

Here are some prints I found online that we could purchase and frame. We will probably keep the car theme pics to a minimum so it's not too much.

Maybe we will hang a traditional Route 66 tin sign too, and possibly a red toy car somewhere for decoration.Just a few ideas spinning around in my head.
I like this because I think it will grow with the little guy. It's not too baby themed. I'm not much for "cartoon" looking baby decorations.
2 comments:
I like the bedding A LOT and although the road wall painting is really cool, it would likely be much more complicated that racing stripes. I am sure whatever you do it will be magazine worthy!
Love the ideas--can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment