Baby K really likes to sit on chairs, she especially likes to sit in the rocking recliner downstairs and works her hardest to make it rock. I thought we should get her a nice little upholstered chair just for her. The foam chairs covered in cartoon characters are $20 plus dollars. The PB kid chairs are close to $100 and then I found the most awesome thing I could have found.....
Toddle Rock (click here to check out their site!)
They are located in Alabama and make the cutest upholstered rockers for toddlers. This chair should be good for her at least up to four years old! The best part is that cost plus shipping will cost us less than $80.
A store here in town had a little rocking upholstered chair (ugly and overpriced) and we did have her sit in it. She loved it, so I think she will enjoy sitting in one of these Toddle Rock chairs and reading her books (she loves books) and hopefully rocking her new baby doll too (her other gift she is getting).
On to the survey:
Baby K's nursery is light blue & khaki but soft pink does look nice in her room, and we may move the chair around the house so she can watch a movie or whatever so it won't always be in her room.
Please leave a comment letting us know what chair color you think is best. I'm having a hard time becuase I just think they are all SO CUTE!
(*please note the chairs below are in no certain order, it is just the order the pictures uploaded to my blog)
Thanks for your input.
#1: Soft Pink
#2: Tan Suede




10 comments:
1,3,5 are my pics...how easy are they to clean? if not an easy clean go with the oatmeal
I like the tan suede.. I'm also thinking along the lines of Kim.. those others are pretty and super cute but thinking of how bummed you were about the goldfish stained shirt.. a stain on one of those cute little chairs would be even more disheartening.. not to mention 10x harder to clean.
Shouldn't be too hard to clean. I'm thinking we will scotch guard them or some kind of protective spray like that. They sell all kinds of sprays good for protecting furniture. And goldfish are band from our house so we should be safe. hee hee
For your little princess you almost have to go with pink and polkadots! So cute.
Well I was just saying with sippy cups and new kinds of drinks like juice etc there will be a whole new world of spills and stains and I'd hate for it to be on an almost white light pink soft chenille chair
i am torn. i LOVE the pink & brown polka dots. LOVE it. but the practical side of me would probably end up going with oatmeal, since it would easily match almost every decor in every room. good luck deciding!!! :)
I like the soft pink and both pink chenilles, but they're all beautiful!
If Baby K likes texture, one of the chenilles would be cool, but I'm thinking the oatmeal might be the most practical. (Who knows what the next goldfish-type snack could be!) :-) :-)
I would personally go with a color that you won't hate in your living room since she will probably enjoy sitting in her chair while watching movies and stuff...just a thought :)
I would personally go with a color that you won't hate in your living room since she will probably enjoy sitting in her chair while watching movies and stuff...just a thought :)
Post a Comment