Friday, November 13, 2009

Searching and Finding! :)

I posted this earlier...I am amending it because the dress has been found and purchased at a discounted price and I am a happy shopper and would like to give thanks to the Manhattan, KS gap gal who was so kind on the phone and the Lincoln, NE gap gal who made my holiday family photo dreams come true! :) And a special thanks to Marie for the discount coupon that could even be used in addition to items already marked down, I saved a lot of dollars today!

I'm searching for this dress...
"Baby G*ap bright hoddie sweater dress"

There are out of stock online. They do not have it at the local BG store.
If you are out shopping the Ga*p friends and family 30% off sale this weekend and you see this dress. I need a size 12-18months. I would like Baby K to wear it for our holiday picture.

Sadness. I lost out because I was waiting to save some money. I may have saved more than I bargained for if I can't find the dress now.

1 comment:

TheHappyNeills said...

can't their computer system at the store tell you what stores it's in...like manhattan, or kc... then maybe you can call up a friend there.