Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Cute "Helper"

This cheesy grin was just too cute not to post. Silly girl.

Here are some pics I took this week. We have two little ones who LOVE to be in the kitchen if I am cooking or just opening the fridge or walking through. They want food - or to look at the food - but usually to eat the food if I will pass it out.
Who are these two little ones? Baby K and our dog Justice.
They can be anywhere in the house and KNOW that I am in the kitchen and appear at a moments notice. If I open the fridge, Baby K has to look inside - and I mean she HAS to. She does not like it if you won't give her a peek.
Here are some pictures of what happens if you need to leave the door open to take out more than one item.

It makes her whole day if I will let her climb in and out of the fridge like this. It doesn't happen often but she does get to every now and then if I am pulling several things out to prepare a meal.
It's the simple things.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Cute--someday she might just love to cook as much as you do! Miss you bunches!

kim said...

i LOVE the pics!!!! wish i could hear her lil giggle