Monday, March 16, 2009

2 Teeth!

For over a month now I have been trying to take a picture of Baby K's first two teeth - she ALWAYS has her tongue out and I can never get the picture. This morning just before eating her breakfast I was being silly with her and she was laughing and showing off her teeth and as luck would have it the camera was right on the counter! So here ya go...Baby K's two bottom teeth!
Her 1st tooth came through on Feb. 6th and the 2nd tooth came through on Feb. 12th.



She is in bed for the night and these pictures are making me miss her already! I can't wait to see this smile in the morning.

3 comments:

Em said...

What a CUTIE!! Congrats on finally catching those teeth on 'film'! :)

Anonymous said...

she is so sweet and SO HAPPY!!!! i really need to come see her again in person...maybe some monday after work i'll come and stay the night. let me know when not a lot is going on

Beth said...

it's little miss drool dialer herself! lol luv ya baby k! :)