I want to post, I really do...but I have nothing to post about. So here are a few things going on with us...
In the morning Baby K will have her 6mo doctors appt. I'm not sure how that got here so fast, but we are having fun watching her grow. She can sit up for several min at a time now, all by herself. So Sweet!
Last night we had a wonderful dinner with friends to celebrate their engagement & also it just happened to be the 3yr anniversary of my husband & I's 1st date. It was a wonderful dinner, great time with friends and also Harrison Ford was sitting at the table right next to us! SO cool! We did not speak to him b/c hey, they guy's just trying to eat - but so far in life this is the best star sighting I've had - although having Bill Snyder literally bump into me at a store is still my favorite moment. Yep, Bill is cooler than Indiana Jones (i keep writing these things to see if he will ever want to meet me...HA)
My car broke down a week ago this Wed. I'm currently driving my in-laws mini van. THANK YOU!!! They have been so kind to let me borrow it. My brother-in-law is working on my car and hopefully it won't be too much longer until we are on the road again.
I am learning about making baby food. I really want to do this. I'm researching the best way to prepare the food and how I want to go about it. I figure I'll give it a try and if it becomes a pain then I'll buy it - but I really want to make it.
I entered a contest on Pioneer Woman's blog today, winner gets to go to her ranch & cook/bake with her and bakerella - Oh my goodness this would be AWESOME! But it's past 10:30pm and I still have no email saying I've won...so better luck next time I guess - dang it! Honestly I don't remember the last time I won anything. My husband won the iron we currently use - it's really nice and can disconnect from the cord and be used cordless!
3 comments:
thanks for the post! I've really been hoping you'd post soon. I've missed your updates! You should take a pic of Baby K sitting up. I'm so impressed! We're definitely not there with James. But we don't practice as much as we should. ;)
really Harrison?!? i wonder why he was in Wichita!
thanks for posting
I'm jealous you got to see Harrison - were you at PF Changs? That's usually where he eats when he's here. :)
Oh and though our baby isn't here yet, I totally want to make my own baby food, too! Please let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment