Monday, March 09, 2009

Could it be...

Baby K may grow up to be ambidextrous. She seems to change almost weekly the hand she favors most. Last week her right hand seemed to grab more things and reach out for me...this week, the left hand. My mother-in-law is ambidextrous and my brother-in-law is left handed when he writes and does everything else right handed (eating, baseball bat, pitching, etc.).

I am always thinking about what Baby K will be like when she grows up. Things I know for sure are she will be well loved and cute! Possibly left handed or even ambidextrous. I can't wait to find out all the different ways God has made and will make our little girl special!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Fun--I was just wondering the other day if Jason might be ambidextrous, too--he can sure eat well left handed. Even soup! Yet throws a ball and most things w/ the right hand.