Ok - I have more to share about these coupons and organization, now that my baby is sleeping I have time to write a few more thoughts.
Back to the coupon lady on Dr. P - in addition to her extensive coupon collection she takes to the store she also takes a binder, what's in the binder you ask? Well, W-Mart will honor ads from other stores - so she 3-hole punches the ads and organizes them in this binder then in addition to using coupons at the register she also shows the cashier ads from other stores and has the prices adjusted to reflect the cheapest price. WHO HAS THIS KIND OF TIME! The time to organize it all - and then the time to stand in line (and drive those in line behind you CRAZY MAD!) while they change all your prices and ring up your coupons. I guess you try to go early in the morning on a weekday when the lines are short and the cashiers are excited to get workin'. :)
As for the organization tools I shared in my previous post, so the 1st picture, the one I called THE ULTIMATE - I guess you can't use that if you have a baby in the cart - the binder takes up the passenger seat of your cart. This means the money I save will be spent on a babysitter so I can go to the store in the wee hours of the morning so no one is waiting on me to hurry up and get through the line. Or, I can wait until my husband is home to watch the baby and go to the store at the end of the day when I am tired and everyone else at the store is too and we can all be annoyed at all the time I am hogging in the lane - but when I'm done I can shout to those behind me, "Hey Everybody! I just spent $14 on $75 worth of groceries! AWESOME!" Maybe they'll forgive me, maybe they'll be jealous, maybe they'll just want me to get my money saving butt out of the line!
LOL!!!
Ok, enough of my coupon posting - More baby pics to come...I know that's why you really read this (well and for recipes and chocolate stuff).
1 comment:
I agree!!!! I don't have the time to organize that extensively! I was excited that I saved $10 on my last trip (first trip with coupons) - and I already felt bad for the people behind me as the cashier rang up all my coupons - lol. I'm learning my own system... :)
Post a Comment