Baby K was again such a trooper for her shots. She had 2 shots today & a "drink" for immunizations.
At 6 months of age here are her stats:
Weight: 16 lbs Percentile: 52%
Height 26 1/2 inches Percentile: 78%
Head Circumference 16 1/2 inches Percentile: 35%
I forgot to mention in my last post that in addition to sitting up, Baby K also has 2 teeth now! Also, she loves to stick her tongue out. :p
It's time to get Baby K ready for bed...hopefully tonight before I go to bed I'll have time to post a recent picture of her - in a cute outfit, a hat, and sitting in her big girl stroller! It's a pic I took last week at the Zoo - while we waited on my father-in-law to tell us if my car was dead or not! Anyway, it's a hoot and I hope to share it with you soon!
P.S. due to questions - "Harry" was at Chester's Chophouse (home of the most amazing red wine reduction sauce I have ever savored in my mouth! YUMMY) - if he's in town it's most likely he is having his private jet worked on or just really misses us - other sightings have been at Cibolas, and N&J's and I'm sure many other places.
P.S.S. I think my new background is funny & kind of strange
No comments:
Post a Comment