Friday, March 20, 2009
More new favorites!
Ok, LOVE our new highchair - it's great, it is washable, it takes up little space and we can easily take it to grandma's in a little bag that came with it - perfection.
I happened to actually pay attention to the links on Simple Mom's blog and found this great site for baby food info...LOVE IT!
NurtureBaby
it is a great resource and such a cute blog/website.
Finally, I SO SO SO Love a new bakery find - a friend suggested them to me for some cookies for a baby shower - while I was there I looked at cakes they had out on display - amazing cakes for birthdays, weddings, showers, etc. They make beautiful (and soft & Yummy) cookies and I wanted to know if their cakes taste good or just look amazing so I bought a cupcake (I had to take one for the team, right?)
Anyway, I got a chocolate cupcake with mint creamcheese frosting - AMAZING! I think it will be a little pricey but I really want them to make Baby K's 1st Birthday cake - we'll see.
Check out Cheri's Bakery and know that the pictures on their site don't even do justice to what I saw in their shop today. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
#1 - what kind of high chair is that? Looks awesome!
#2 - you're getting me more and more excited about making baby food!
#3 - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cheri's!!!! They made our wedding cake and it was phenomenal!! We even kept the top frozen and ate it for our one year and it tasted pretty much the same! So you have my strong recommendation to use Cheri's - YUM! :)
where did you get the highchair? jen liked it.
Post a Comment