The kids were very good kids, or so it seemed to me. The mom was very friendly as well.
After sitting at the picnic table enjoying our "snow cones" my friend and I found out the youngest grandson was a hoot! I'm tellin you he was funny and had some sweet things to say. He was like maybe 5 years old. He made up his own flavor of shaved ice too - Rootbeer & Sour Apple. No matter how cute he is, I will not be trying that anytime soon! LOL
I heard the mom talking to the grandpa and telling him a story about the youngest son and something he had said earlier in the week. I HAVE to share it. It keeps making me laugh.
They were at a fast food restaurant. The boy was insistent to his mother that he wanted to tell the cashier his order, all by himself! She told him that was fine and to go ahead and step up and tell the guy what he wanted. In a very Matter of Fact kind of voice, in all seriousness he ordered...
"I want a hamburger. No cheese on that. You can save that for the next guy."
And finally a side by side shot.
I had my hair color changed this week. I'm enjoying it. Here are some before and after shots.

3 comments:
your hair is so LONG! not ass blonde as i was picturing but VERY cute =)
Cute!
I LOVE your hair!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!
Post a Comment